Rebel13 opened his mouth to change feet, AGAIN.

randy1149

He stuck his nose in a pro & cons of DCT thread HERE and with his usual insulting condescending responses did not sit well with the members. He got replies like this:
It's a shame one of our moderators has not been reading his own posts.
Lively discourse is one thing, ridiculing and lashing out at members is another.
You are held to a higher standard. Fair or not.
or​

And yet another thread devolves into vitriol and heated opinion.
Sad.
So sad.

When are the owners of that web site going to get the message, Rebel13 continues to use his mod power to bully members into intimidating submission. I'm glad some of the member are responding back, but we don't know what Rebels response is... he warned and then banned me after I responded to his "disrespecting a mod" warning PM to me.

Well it can only help in getting members to jump ship and stop by here,

Last edited:

ofdave

hope you are right
we need the good ones
there are more than a few who suck up to him and jfc though
to me, they would not be welcome-a hockey fan and a cat
it is good to see more are taking a stand against the mods who think they are gods

randy1149

hope you are right
we need the good ones
there are more than a few who suck up to him and jfc though
to me, they would not be welcome-a hockey fan and a cat
it is good to see more are taking a stand against the mods who think they are gods

Filter for just the good ones is easy... we'll all vote you to a god mod status here and then you can ban all the dirtbags who want in? :)

ofdave

it's actually good to be on a forum where egos don't get in the way
as long as randy knows his place and stays subdued (sshh, I don't want to say this out loud, but he can be a trouble maker)
people banned from the other forum shouldn't be allowed here either!
Oh wait, I was banned 3 times, but I'm back snooping and laughing.
Actually banned once, no warning and two sign ups with aliases got tossed for the same IP address. That's fixed now thanks to help from randy.

Last edited:

randy1149

it's actually good to be on a forum where egos don't get in the way
as long as randy knows his place and stays subdued (sshh, I don't want to say this out loud, but he can be a trouble maker)
people banned from the other forum shouldn't be allowed here either!
Oh wait, I was banned 3 times, but I'm back snooping and laughing.
Actually banned once, no warning and two sign ups with aliases got tossed for the same IP address. That's fixed now thanks to help from randy.

I was banned 3 times, randy1149, Genesis and then new2ctx, all from "disrespecting mods" generated by public and PM calling out Rebel13 and jfc's for inaccurate posting and bullying members who talk back.

Here's is verbatim PM that got Genesis banned after jfc gave him a warning:

jfc77320, If this thread does not give you indication of what is wrong then nothing will. Wrong and incorrect procedures posted by members was not corrected or addressed. This was compounded by incorrect advice given by mods who should have known better. Especially on something as important as oil level.

Past situation of incorrect information posed as this when challenged by members got warned and banned because the mods push back, sometimes getting personal without consequences. When a member gets personal he get warned or banned. It seems the mods have the same infallible power as the pope. It doesn't matter if what the mods post has to be correct or not. If he's wrong he'll get defended by the "mod disrespect" rule without a who's mea culpa consideration. The disrespect rule gets applied no matter what.

I have to tell you your embarrassing yourselves. You may fool the neophytes, but not the people who've been riding for years.

Please fix it.

Genesis

Actually I was trying to help them and what a lot of people are saying this PM was also a "disrespecting a mod" therefore I must be banned even though it was a PM. This told me they don't want to fix anything just keep the status quo.

I'm sure they know about this forum by now so jfc if your reading this... your postings really show how little you know about motorcycles... and people. So I can say this with deep sincerity... UP YOURS!

Last edited:

randy1149

Check this out.

On a thread on hand guns Rebel13 didn't like it was going too political so he decided to lock it. The pix below is a pix of the lock down.

"No direct political threads are going to be accepted on this forum!"

Is he that out of touch of reality that that big Biker for Trump icon & the Trump flag on his bike is as political as you can get... and it gets displayed on every one of his post past and present. Rebel your the poster boy for hypocrisy.

Attachments

• Rebel13.jpg
    Rebel13.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

Merlin III

On a thread on hand guns Rebel13 didn't like it was going too political so he decided to lock it. The pix below is a pix of the lock down.

"No direct political threads are going to be accepted on this forum!"

Is he that out of touch of reality that that big Biker for Trump icon is as political as you can get... and it gets displayed on every one of his post past and present. Rebel your the poster boy for hypocrisy.

Exactly! Right square in the face!