Thoughts

MJC

Super Moderator
what is that down on those fork tubes...It is the NY inspection sticker. The white line, is the edge of my wind deflector I added. Gone now, has I made new ones that go higher, wider and lower. When I have time I will take new photos to show off what I have done..lol..nothing special just what I need to keep me riding..

MJC

Super Moderator
... old amusement park up between those handlebars. new photos soon. I need to ride over to Stevens home and get some good photos done...
DSCF3833.jpg

Last edited:

Steven

Thanks Duffy. If you're interested and have the time here is a little video I made of one of my rides. Where I live it's mostly flat, but along the river near me, it's a little more interesting. The road I start on is called Eagle Island Road and after I cross that little bridge, it changes to Sandbar road.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh5dC1bdRIg

rickster

Nice video Steven... Looks like a beautiful ride along the river. I have a similar ride along the Sacramento River that I like...river on the left and farmland on the right. Lots of corn on your ride...lots of tomatoes on mine.

Steven

Tomatoes arrrrgg... I've grown some and they all come at once. A person can't give them away fast enough, although I do like them. Then all summer long they still keep coming. You'd think that I would learn to just grow one plant.

Steven

Here's a few pics...

My neighbor Ben on his Harley...
Ben.jpgBen Bike.jpg

For those that like these kind of things... New computer...
1) Inside after built..
2) Computer parts.

case.jpg

Attachments

• computer parts.jpg
    computer parts.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 203

Steven

It's a strange time here in the midwest. The maple trees produced almost no helicopter seeds and the Hasta's everywhere are growing like crazy...

Hasta 1.jpg

Hosta 2.jpg

Sprockets and chain are coming today so I'll be installing them and a new set of tires...

MJC

Super Moderator
strange? I was just talking about the maple trees and that they produced almost no helicopter seeds and the Hasta's everywhere are growing like crazy. Everyone said I was crazy. I did add that when we where kids we would put the helicopter seeds on our nose! Kids today are missing it.....and they think I am crazy....still not going to grow up!

Steven, can you fix a lab-top? My wife had to get a new one, the old one would not stay on (I think) it was the fan? No one around here would look at it for less then $100. So she just got a new one. I would love to fix and use it outside. My PC is old (and big) but it works... at times I have to hit the side to keep the fan running, maybe I should replace that fan but it works. I would be fine with paying shipping for you to look at it and tell me if it can be fixed.

Interested in seeing how you make out with the sprockets and tire install.