New Server

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Everyone. I just moved the site to a new faster server with SSD drives. Let me know if you notice a difference in the site speed or if you notice any bugs..

Thanks

Dennis

Steven

Thanks. It's much faster. SSD's are wonderful things. When I first got into computing, I was using a tape drive that took 10 minutes to load one program and that was on a computer with only about 5k of RAM.

randy1149

Thanks. It's much faster. SSD's are wonderful things. When I first got into computing, I was using a tape drive that took 10 minutes to load one program and that was on a computer with only about 5k of RAM.

I remember... I had an Atari with a tape loader and it took 10 minutes to load, if I was lucky. Broke out the wine if a program finally loaded and worked... the good old days?

Steven

The good old days... Yep, it was a lot of fun cause it was new. I remember getting so excited because I bought an add on 16k memory module. We've come a long way since then.

I also remember people that would build their own radio's and TV's. You could buy them in kits. I enjoy building my own computers, but that too will vanish like the DIY TV's.

I feel like I've lived in the pioneer days... :)

pipster326

Has anyone tried the Radiant cycles and the Coffman shorty exhaust? Is the Coffman worth the extra money?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pipster326

Thanks for the videos,Steven . I ordered the Radiant Cycles exhaust. I should get it in about 5-7 days. Just want other drivers to know that I'm there without being obnoxiously loud. Hope this does just that.

Rich

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Steven

Removing the exhaust is pretty easy so you can change the exhaust in and out depending on your needs for the moment. I would suggest that if you take a longer trip, use the stock exhaust, but that's up to you. As for being obnoxiously loud, I can only repeat what others have said, it's not that loud compared to many bikes. In a week, you'll know way more than I do about this. Live with it for a month and tell us what you think.

pipster326

Absolutely, I will give my honest opinion, as soon as I install the new exhaust pipe. Thanks again for the feedback.
Rich

pipster326

Today, I just installed the Radiant Cycle GP exhaust. Honestly, the videos that I've seen on it, do not do it justice. It sounds awesome. Went for a little ride, put it in sports mode and it changes the sound tremendously. Very happy and satisfied. I do wish it was a little bigger. Maybe I'm just used to looking at the stock exhaust, but it does sound nice.
I also ordered the Fiamm hyway blaster horn, but haven't installed it yet. Thinking about the hepco and Becker center stand next. Any thoughts?

Rich

Steven

Now you need to go out and put fear into the hearts of Harley riders. They're going t be wondering if your bike is something to be reckoned with... :)