New to forum

Brad

I have a 2014 CTX700 DCT ABS and I really enjoy riding it. I'm from NW Indiana pothole capital of the USA. Happy to be here.

burdicda

Welcome Brad to the group here...
The more the merrier....
If there is anything you can ask that someone here doesn't know..I'd be surprised....

MJC

Super Moderator
Welcome to the forum, I have the same bike and can tell you I enjoy riding it too. On the potholes, adjust the rear sock it may help a little.

Merlin III

I have a 2014 CTX700 DCT ABS and I really enjoy riding it. I'm from NW Indiana pothole capital of the USA. Happy to be here.
Welcome Brad, but you are dead wrong. Maine was awarded that "Pothole Capital" designation consecutively for the past 20 years. :)

ofdave

Welcome aboard!
How about a pic of your ride?
Like burdicda said, ask away-bike questions are dealt with easily, quantum physics questions-not so much

pipster326

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum. I bought a 2016 CTX700N DCT, in January. I've been trying since then, to post on the site. I have many questions. I was able to read what all you guys were posting, but was unable to reply. Looking forward to hearing and sharing anything about the CTX.
Rich

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

burdicda

Welcome to the machine about the machine...
Good to have you and everyone here...
Unless you want to know how to do warp speed...I think we can answer any other questions you have...

pipster326

Thanks guys.
I signed up in January, but every time that I went to post something, I kept getting a message to complete the puzzle. OMG, if you only knew how many times that I thought that I completed that damn puzzle. As soon as they changed servers, something happened and my reply went thru!! Thank goodness.
I'm in north Jersey, about 12 miles from Manhattan, not sure if there are members in this area. Thanks for the welcome.
Rich

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk